Aussie book bloggers ( & authors, booksellers & publishers) are invited to sign up to participate in the 2013 Australia Day Book Giveaway Blog Hop!
How it works:
Blog hops are a great way to promote your blog and connect with new and old bloggers and readers.
To celebrate Australia Day, this blog hop accepts sign ups from Australian residents only.
Add your blog details to the sign up form
Sign ups now closed
- Schedule or a create a post that will be published at 12 noon (AESD) on January 25th 2013. You can collect entries via comments, google forms or Rafflecopter etc. Entries should close at midnight on January 28th. Winners should be announced no later than Feb 4th 2013.
- You can offer your blog visitors the chance to win a book, (ebook or print), book gift certificate (for online or bricks & mortar store) or even a (very gently used) book from your own collection or similar. It is up to you whether you offer the giveaway to international visitors or restrict it to Australian residents.
- Any book on offer should be by an Australian author.
- Your post should link back to Book’d Out and Confessions from Romaholics so your readers can visit the other participants in the hop list. Your post should also include the blog hop image – download or copy the image above and paste it into your post. You can also add it to your sidebar.
- You will receive a reminder to post via email on January 24th.
Last day to sign up is January 23rd 2013. Please pass the word amongst your friends and let’s make this a great Australian bookish event!
Sign Ups now closed!
|17. Novels on the Run||18. Michelle Worthington|
|19. Write Note Reviews||20. Daystarz Books|
|21. The Oaken Bookcase||22. Pamela Cook- Flying Pony|
|23. Stitching Words||24. Kaetrin’s Musings|
|25. The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader||26. Exquisite Corpse|
|27. Booklover Book Reviews||28. Daniel I Russell – Horror Author|
|29. Kate Forsyth’s Blog||30. The Australian Bookshelf|
|31. Sara Foster||32. Wandering Sheila|
|33. Zombie Jungle (author DJ Daniels)||34. Read In A Single Sitting|
|35. pruebatten||36. Jenn McLeod|
|37. Lisa Walker’s Blog||38. The Eclectic Reader|
|39. Carpe Librium||40. Paula Montagna, Writer and Publisher|
|41. Terry Spring||42. Marisa Wikramanayake|
|43. Greta van der Rol||44. Skull and Crosstales|
|45. Pieces of Whimsy||46. The Ecstasy Files|
|47. Jill Writes||48. Kathryn’s Inbox|
|49. Elisabeth Storrs – Triclinium||50. Margaret Lynette Sharp|
|51. Joe Jeney||52. Jane Routley’s Author Page|
|53. A Reader’s Heaven||54. The Reading Room|
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org