The aim of the Nonfiction Reader Challenge is to encourage you to make nonfiction part of your reading experience during the year.
Click HERE to learn more, or sign up!
GOAL: Nonfiction Know-It-All : Read 12 books, one for each category
1. Biography: With My Little Eye by Sandra Hogan
2. Travel: The Girl Explorers by Jayne Zanglein
3. Self-help: The Menopause Manifesto by Dr. Jen Gunter
4. Essay Collection: How To Fake Being Tidy by Fenella Souter
5. Disease Strange Bedfellows by Ina Park
6. Oceanography The Whale in the Living Room by John Ruthven
7. Hobbies The World of Critical Role by Liz Marsham
8. Indigenous Cultures Growing Up Aboriginal in Australia by Anita Heiss
9. Food: A Woman’s Place by Deepi Ahluwalia and Jessica Olah
10. Wartime Experiences Women to the Front by Heather Sheard and Ruth Lee
11. Inventions: Wonderworks by Angus Fletcher
12. Published in 2021: The Good Girls by Sonia Faleiro