The aim of the Nonfiction Reader Challenge is to encourage you to make nonfiction part of your reading experience during the year.
Click HERE to learn more, or sign up!
Click here to share your January links
Nonfiction Know-It-All : Read 12 books, one for each category
1. Memoir: – The Bush School by Peter O’Brien
2. Disaster Event: The Arsonist by Chloe Hooper
3. Social Science: Talking to Strangers by Malcom Gladwell
4. Related to an Occupation: Can You Hear Me? by Jake Jones
5. History: Truganini by Cassandra Pybus
6. Feminism: The First Time He Hit Her by Heidi Lemon
7. Psychology: The Great Pretender by Susannah Cahalan
8. Medical Issue: Dear Life by Rachel Clarke
9. Nature: The Cold Vanish by Jon Billman
10. True Crime: Reasonable Doubt by Xanthé Mallett
11. Science: Our House Is On Fire by Marlena Ernman, Greta Thunberg, Beata Ernman, Svante Thunberg
12. Published in 2020: Fake Law by The Secret Barrister