Aussie book bloggers ( & authors, booksellers & publishers) are invited to sign up to participate in the 2015 Australia Day Book Giveaway Blog Hop from Jan 24th to Jan 27th!
Blog hops are a great way to promote your blog and connect with new and old bloggers and readers. This is the fourth year I have hosted this hop and it has proved very popular, promoting Australian bloggers, authors and books to readers all over the world.
How it works:
* Your post should be published as close to midday AEDT on Sunday January 24th, 2015 as possible. It MUST be live before midnight on Sunday January 24th, 2015 or your name will be removed from the hosts list.
* You can schedule your post ahead of time with most blog hosts. This link shows how in WordPress.com, http://en.support.wordpress.com/posts/schedule-a-post/ This links shows how in Blogger http://www.wikihow.com/Schedule-a-Post-on-Blogger
* Your post should clearly link back to my post at Book’d Out so your readers can visit the other participants in the hop list. Here is the link you need: https://bookdout.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/its-the-2016-australia-day-book-giveaway-blog-hop/
* Your post should also include the blog hop image – download or copy the image from my blog and paste it into your post. You can also add it to your sidebar
* You can collect entries via comments, google forms or Rafflecopter etc and choose a winner by any method you like eg random.org
* Please keep extra entry options (eg following your blog/twitter/facebook accounts) to a minimum.
* Entries should close at Midnight on Wednesday January 27th and winners should be announced within 7 days.
* You can offer your blog visitors the chance to win a book, (ebook or print), book gift certificate (for online or bricks & mortar store) or even a (very gently used) book from your own collection or similar.
* Any book (whether in print or electronic format) offered, must be written by an Australian author
* You may offer as many prizes as you like
* You may offer your prize to Australian residents only, or worldwide or both. Please make it clear in your post who is eligible to enter.
To celebrate Australia Day, this blog hop accepts sign ups from Australian residents (& ex-pats) only. You will receive a reminder to post via email on January 22nd/23rd.
Add your blog details to the sign up form
SIGN UPS CLOSED
Names will be added to the list below after sign up (please allow for a 48 hour delay). Last day to sign up is midnight January 23rd, 2016.
Please pass the word amongst your friends and let’s make this another great Australian bookish event!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org